Monday, March 7, 2022

Amazing places you may go, amazing places you might not have ever known existed or lasted.... A blog - I started in 2009 shortly after I got back from the 30th year class reunion is STILL here. Why? Who cares? Where is it and where has it been. It's like an archeaological dig that never happened but unearthered some writings written by me back in time, a very different time. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that today, March 7, 2022, seems like a quantum light year away from the meager key strokes of September 2009. I think that one thing remains the same, these keystrokes? Will never, ever go away - they resurface like stones after a spring thaw. How strange to have survived to this point in time where I am 60 years old and m.o. But gawd knows I'm still, WILLIN'.

No comments:

Post a Comment